Reviews (74)sweet glass owl! well packed! Great glass, excellent packing and fast shipping! All the items even looked so much better in person. Thank you Well packaged and really love my item thank you 😊 Love my purchases!! Thanks, Reba!😊 Wonderful seller. Buy with the confidence that USPS would have to go to great lengths to damage your stuff. Packaging is safer than Fort Knox. Love it all! Thank you thank you! 👍 Beautiful pieces and an amazing show!! Thank you friend!! Love this cute little mouse and thank you for the gift card! Everything was wrapped really well! 🔆 Keep going Reba, thanks for my items!! Shipped fast, packed excellently! 🧡 Reba is an AMAZING seller and truly a great person! Thank you so much l love all of my items. Probably one of the BEST packaging done that l have seen on Whatnot, lots of attention and care for details. I would give 100 ⭐️ thank you hon !! I recommend this seller she had a wide range of items!! 💙⭐💙⭐💙⭐💙⭐💙⭐ Everything was wrapped beautifully and I love my purchase Reba, I enjoyed your show, all items arrived very well packed with no damage. thank you🙂 Fabulous show - great items Thank you so much for the giftcard!! ❤️