Reviews (1,034)My items were, as always, amazing!
Hands down one of my favorite sellers on this app 🤍🤍🤍 The sweetest seller with great inventory-love everything-thanks so much for the fast shipping and packaging the items with care💛🫶🏼 Rebecca is the sweetest, kindest seller and always has great finds. i keep coming back and am never disappointed! Thank you so much for shipping packages with care! 🩵 Super cute!! Thanks!! This seller is lovely!! Always a sweet experience with rebecca_xoxo THE BEST!!!!! Love Rebecca 🩷
She just the sweetest, most authentic, joyful seller. Who also happens to have amazing deals on beautiful items.
Thank you, as always 😍 super sweet host and loved all my items! Always love getting my packages from you! Never disappoints🩷
Thank you! Love my new jacket! Thank you 😊 Thank you. Great seller. Everything was great. Love my items. Great quality stuff Gorgeous clothes & great quality, with very prompt shipping.❤️ As always, Rebecca has amazing finds and such a great show! I love your neat packaging and a quick shipping! Thanks so much!
Always love everything I get from you! And once again you knocked it out of the park with your up-cycled shirts😍😍.
My long torso makes them cropped on me lol but I love them! Love my items so much! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ seller! Thank you so much! I love everything and the dress is even more gorgeous is person 😍😍 Fast shipping! Great stuff!
I can’t say enough good things about this seller! So sweet and very thorough with her descriptions. You are missing out if you don’t bookmark her shows! Loved all my items !! Thank you ! Loved all my purchases!! Excellent seller!