Reviews (549)Amazing deals!!! She is so cool and funny, I’ll continue buying from her 🤗 Love Rebecca’s shows! Great beauty finds at unbelievable prices. Love my purchase, tysm! 💕 I love everything in my order. Came wrapped very secure, super fast shipping and the best name brands. I am so grateful I get to try so many new products. Rebecca is so fun, and kind. There are sellers who get mad when bids go low but Rebecca is genuinely happy when someone gets a deal. Love her! Perfect as always! Thank you ☺️ Thanks for the awesome deals! Love all my new goodies! My jaw literally dropped when I saw how beautiful my Dior palette is. 😍 I’m so happy I was able to get such an amazing deal! Thank you so much, Rebecca! 💕 Love everything! And it was packaged securely. Thank you! Absolutely perfect!! I’ve always been so happy with my packages!! Such an amazing kind seller !! If you’re looking for a fun way to try amazing products at great prices, this is the show for you! Rebecca is the absolute best and is always so kind and accommodating with requests. Her shows are always a great time, and I genuinely look forward to tuning in every time! 💕 Absolutely perfect! It was packaged very nicely, and shipped quick! Thank you so so much Absolutely steals! Thank you so much! Everything came packaged nicely 🤍🤍 Thank you so much! I love all of my items I purchased 😍