Reviews (330)Awesome seller! She sent an adorable little gift! loved the cutesy little freebies 💕 Cutest squishy I own by far! Fast shipping, cutest packaging, perfect items, sweetest seller! Tysm🫶 Always a fun show! Super sweet seller and great stuff!! Rebekah is the best and so kind, a joy to watch the lives! Quality product and quick shipping. My friend brought me into her live bc I was looking for specific Click'r items. She brought them up right away for bid and I LOVE them! 5⭐️s By far the sweetest and best seller on whatnot ❤️ Amazing customer service! I absolutely LOVE Rebekah's shows!! Calm, easy, fun vibe!! Incredible shop inventory including many highly sought after rares!! Super attentive to chat requests, thoughtful value added surprises in every shipment!! I can't wait to receive every one!! Thank YOU!! Great seller! Love her shows and she shipped right away. Will definitely buy again 🫶 Everything was awesome, even included some free candy & a free little squishy. Only reason why it’s not 5 stars is because the box of the Needoh I received was extremely scratched up Super kind seller, item packaged well and even had a super cute surprise! Definitely would buy from again! The best packaging I’ve ever gotten a squishy in!! Super fast shipping too!
Fastest shipping on whatnot, product was exactly as described. She also threw in some cool extras! I love the Magic Orb squishy, I bought one for myself and another for my friend. Also thank you so much for the little extras you put in my order I love them as well. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ Awesome! I will definitely buy from Rebekah again! Thank you so much for the free gift and the kind thank you message. Definitely 5 Star Service 🩷🥰🔥🩷 Rebecca, The OG! Rebecca has an eye and truly gets it 👌🏻✨Fast shipping & handles her items with care! TYSM for the extra goodies too🥹! Thanks doll 💯🖤🙌ty love - I sure try! ❤️ tysm for the sweet compliments 🫶 So so cute!! She gave me a little goodie bag as well, the sweetest seller!! 🥹💕 Your such a sweetheart & ty for the extra treats as always 💙 Ugh, Rebekah, what can’t I say?! 😂 She is genuinely one of the sweetest people ever! She always packages everything so beautifully and carefully, and she’s constantly going above and beyond with little extras, which I appreciate so much. You can tell she truly cares about her customers and puts so much thought into every order. I will absolutely continue to be a loyal customer! 💕 second to only my wife on packaging. im kind of partial. item arrived in perfect condition. thank you