Reviews (279)Love my blingy pill keychain!! I absolutely love my rhinestone umbrella it comes with a cute case and of course the bling!! Shel is such a sweet, good-spirited person. If you want cute stuff, good vibes, and great conversation, this is definitely the place to shop! Wonderful host and fast delivery So excited to gift and use these chargers Thank you!😊 Love me some Shel! Best seller EVER! So glad I found her on here.Thank you Kim!!! I love ya back and Im glad you found me too cuz that means I found you!!!💗 Love all my stuff! Will come back! fast delivery as always! everything is so cute!Thank you so much Kristi! Im live that you are happy with your items! ❤️ Love my bag charm can’t wait until I use it 💜💜💙💙So happy you like it Nikki!! ❤️❤️ Love my headbands that I get from you. Amazing giveaway Michelle isn’t only an amazing seller, but an AMAZING human!!! I love every item I receive and her shows are sooooo fun to be in!!! You HAVE to check them out!!! Never get a item from Shel that’s not great quality!!!! Shel always has great quality items and ships fast!!! 5 stars every time ... love this lady! As always a GREAT purchase with my girl Shel! Always a fun show! Tysm for the free gift and personal note! Love 💕
One of my favorite sellers here and always live having you and the hubby in my shows! (but mostly you!)🥰🥰 Thank you Katina! 5 stars all day every day! we have so much fun in her shows! You are beautiful Sonja!!🧡🧡 Love all my boxesSo happy you like them Tonja!! 💗