Reviews (259)The albums arrived as described when purchased. I listened to a copy of them, and they sounded good. There were a few pops here and there, but that is the best part of listening to vinyl. Another killer deal from @red andwhitewax. Check out his shop - so many great deals. Super knowledgable. (There is a Nirvana promo 45 with red vinyl in his shop right now for a STEAL! Shipping is always fast!Thx Jeff! I appreciate you. Everything came in great condition! Red and white has become my favorite show on this app, amazing deals on awesome wax! Love the Friday night shows you’ve been doing lately my friend. Always a pleasure buying from you because I know the wax would come secure and in great shape! Thanks again The wax was better than described. They sound great. Thank you as always for selling great sounding albums. Beautiful vinyl, great show, fast/safe shipping. Recommended seller. blown away, you sir, are gentleman and a scholar!! What you did has earned a my repeat business for a long time!! Excellent packaging! Items as described. Excellent seller. Thanks! 🙏 GREAT show with tons of killer records. Eric is super knowledgeable. But with confidence!! All the wax looks good. The covers look in good condition as well. I hope the sound as good as they look. Terrific seller got my wax fix
Great item, carefully packed, and shipped quickly. I’d definitely buy again! Amazing seller. Awesome albums for sale in beautiful condition. Fair prices. Just received my albums that i ordered & they are in great condition & I can’t wait to play them all. Fast shipping & packed with care. Thank you for the gifted album I sure appreciate it. Great Seller! Great Records!!