Reviews (2,651)I absolutely love every one of the brooches that I got from you. looking forward to coming to another one of your shows. 🥰💜🛍️ Phenomenonal seller! Wonderful shows! Great prices! Lightning fast shipping! Highly recommend!! A+++++ Love my bracelets, packed so well and condition is good. Enjoy your show!!! Love my purchase. Loved your show Amazing Seller With Unique Quality Items.
‘A’ Plus From Start To Finish🌟
Highly Recommend All To Bookmark & Follow .. You Will Not Be Disappointed. !!!
Thanks Again
🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅 The items were fantastic of course and the flower trinket coaster…perfect. See u in Sept and enjoy ur time off Love, love, love these amazing brooches! Thank you so much for everything! The flowers are fabulous!! Thank you!!
love.. love.. love this seller. great finds.. great prices... great seller! Absolutely Awesome and kind- great job Beautiful items and kind seller. So happy with my purchases! I love everything I bought. Thank you. Love everything. Thank you for the givvys!! 💕💕 Thanks Sheila for my beautiful blue pieces! Love them all! wonderful seller with very nice items. I love the magnets! and the beautiful brooches. ty nice brooches and necklace I loved the trinket tray !!!