Reviews (89)great seller. quick ship and awesome sample included. 👌 My husband absolutely loved this cologneI’m glad he loved it! Thank you for shopping ❤️ Was so informative in her presentations on the different scents and layering with others. Was professional and able to do deals with people who were trying to bundle. Will keep buying from here !
Thank you so much for your review love!❤️ ❤️ They are good perfumes just one of the Chanel smell different I what I smell before Fast shipping! My items were neatly packaged and received with no damages. Thank you so much! I’ll be back ❤️ LOVE everything I got!! Thank you so much for these amazing deals. Can’t wait for my next purchase! Thank you so much for your review!!🥰 Glad you loved them❤️❤️😍 Ty such cute packaging and ty for the givy greatly appreciated I’ll def be back prices were so good!!!! 😊 Thank you for the review love❤️🥰 Thank you so much 🙏🏼🫶🏻❤️😍😍😍😍 host was so nice and accommodating! Bottles were in perfect condition and packaging was so cute. will definitely be back to buy more! 🤎Thank you so much love!!!❤️🥰 it smells so good I need the big bottle nowThank you for your review!! Glad you love it🥰 Received my perfectly packaged scents!!!! Thank you for the sample!! It's one I haven't been able to try yet!Thank you so much for the review!!!❤️❤️🥰 Thank you for everything 💕 love my fragrances Authentic, fast shipping! 2 of the colognes were only half full, but they are legit. My apologies if they were only half full that’s because of manufacturer but thank you for the review!🥰 Love the givvy!! TyNo problem at all! Glad you love it 💞 Awesome Seller!!! Exactly what I wanted& super fast shipping!!! Not to mention-I didn’t win a givvy but she knew I wanted 2 try a certain one n put a sample size of it in there!!! Thank you!!!!!😊 I’m looking forward to buying more!!! Highly recommended seller!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗💗This made me so happy!🥰 I’m so happy you are satisfied with your purchase and sample ❤️❤️🥳 Item was exactly as described and fast shippingThank you for the review 🥰❤️ First of all, amazing packaging! Second, the dabbers I got were amazing! Lastly my girl is gonna be smelling good!Thank you love!! I really appreciate this review & hope you & your lovely lady enjoy your fragrances!❤️ The best stuff at the best prices thank you! Love it love it love it
#MywayGArmaniThank you so much for the review love!🥰