Reviews (94)Love my sweet brother & his beautiful family. He kind of "adopted" me via this app. You can develop such meaningful relationships with the most beautiful souls in the most unexpected places! I will forever be grateful to be his "sis". 🫶🏽 Packing & ship time were perfection, but I obviously value character over anything! 🥰 sweet cards well packaged fast delivery thank you awesome cards and great deals!! thank you!! Cards are great thank you so much One of the absolute best sellers on this app! top notch seller. fast shipping. Great show and amazing givvys. Thanks so much and look forward to future shows! THANK YOU BROTHER!!!! GOD BLESS!!! THANK YOU !!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great show for a great cause 🤙🏼🫡🫶🏼 Thanks for the cool cards! Thank you for quick shipping and great cards 10/10! Great seller and great cards! thank you for your kindness and support!! I will be running a regular single show soon starting at $1 great seller super fast delivery FAST SHIPPING! NICE STREAMER! LETS GOOO!! 😁😁😁⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ absolute legend. amazing seller! great seller and communication super fast delivery. highly recomend Great cards good value, Awsome stream!!