Reviews (1,691)Love everything it’s all amazing 🤩 Jen is the best. She is a blessing to watch. Also great finds and deals. Love her shows!!A+++++++ Beautiful jacket!! I love it so much and the brand! Absolutely Love this!!!!!
Thank you Everything is perfect as always! Thank you again for all the goodness you shine! Jen, this is my first pair of Judy Blues. They are just a little big but I think I can have them taken up. I like all the distressing on them. Thanks for offering such nice items and for making me laugh throughout the show. I really enjoy seeing you each week. Thanks again for all you do. This pullover is so soft and comfortable. It washes up nicely.
Thank you.😎 Amazing High Quality Sweater at an amazing price. Thanks so much Jen 😀 Everything was beautiful!! Thank you Love this hat. Can’t wait to find something to put on it 🩷 Love my items. Great seller and fast shipping. Thanks Jenn! Awesome bundle from you as always! Tysm! So happy with my new bundle from Jen! Great prices and super quick shipping. Thank you! Jen, I love my new red sweater. It is so cute and fits great! Thank you also for the prayers. They are still very much needed. Thank you for everything. So sorry for the delay.
Absolutely love this sweater! It’s so Spring to Summer Nights and right into Fall 🥰
Aww it’s great and perfectly oversized for that sweater weather vibe.
Thank you so much Love my items thank you!!