Reviews (2,460)Extremely happy to add this to my collection it’s in great condition!
What can I say, you are awesome!! Epic, awesome, incredible!!! Luke is the best!!! Easily one of the best sellers on this platform. thanks Luke!!! everything was packed perfectly ty redemptive for the free game and my wallace game I bought! much love Always awesome Luke.. great games!! Thank you so much!! Game arrived quick and in amazing condition! You’re the best Works great. looking forward to this one. It was fast shipping but the psp came in not in the condition he claimed Everything arrived quickly and in good condition! Thanks! Great game! Thanks for the fast shipping and secure packing. came after almost three weeks. game I needed. thanks order show delivered. Never got the delivery. Tracking not available My purchased items were good! However I won a givvy that one member in the chat paid for which was a $20 switch game. I received the game that was a $7 game. So basically someone wanted to bless the chat with a $20 switch game givvy and a $7 game was given and the rest was pocketed by seller. Kinda sheisty if you ask me. 👎🏼👎🏼