Reviews (1,291)Another package has arrived, so it seems like an appropriate time to clarify one of the child incidents.
Yes. One of them.
During a previous stream, Elizabeth, one of the few women regularly surviving this establishment with me, apparently fell asleep. Unfortunately, her child did not.
We later received confirmation that the mysterious bids appearing under Liz’s account were, in fact, her child accidentally bidding and somehow OUTBIDDING EVERYONE ELSE! .
The rest of us have spent countless hours complaining that we’re broke while continuing to buy cards, and apparently our greatest financial strategist was a child with unauthorized access to the bidding button.
Cards arrived safely and look fantastic, as always.
Five stars.
Elizabeth slept.
The child out bid the so called adults.
The market trembled.
The sisterhood has never been stronger. Horrible I needed to go to the United station post office in Pan additional seven dollars and some change. Also the slab is cracked. Love the cards thank you ! Great cards and shipping, thank you. Apparently I missed reviewing a package, which feels appropriate because I can no longer keep up with the amount of cardboard arriving from this establishment.
So, another historical record:
During one particularly unhinged stream, the regulars collectively decided Unc was not allowed to leave. He wanted to end the stream. We disagreed. Through bullying, negotiation, and what I can only describe as mob rule, we successfully convinced him to stay longer.
Eventually, he became so tired that he simply announced he was done and left.
He left us in the chat.
Alone.
This was a mistake.
I won’t disclose what happened after adult supervision disappeared, mostly because I’m not convinced we qualify as adults.
Anyway, these cards also arrived safely and beautifully packaged.
Five stars.
Seller escaped successfully.
Chat remains at large.
🐖🐷🐽 Another package has arrived safely, which means another installment in the ongoing documentation of whatever this establishment has become.
During the relevant stream, CP discovered that being a moderator provides absolutely no protection from being relentlessly bullied by chat. Somewhere along the way, 🐖🐷🐽 became a significant form of communication. I knew why at one point. That knowledge has since been lost.
Galarian Zapdos was also identified as a bat.
It is not a bat.
Then someone asked, “Who the f*** is Derek?”
Derek eventually showed up.
I have elected not to elaborate.
Meanwhile, the cards arrived safely, beautifully packaged, and exactly as expected, because somehow the actual business remains extremely competent despite everything happening around it.
Five stars.
CP remains under siege.
🐖🐷🐽
Derek is real. Really good package no damage on anything whatsoever 🙏 definitely recommend buying from seller as i got great deals on cards 💯 fast shipping, arrived in great condition Cards are all in great condition and were shipped well. I appreciate it awesome and gave me extra cool stuff Thanks for always putting on a great show and hooking it up! GOAT for sure. 🔥🔥🔥 Phenomenal experience from start to finish! The quality is top-tier, shipping was insanely fast, and the description was 100% accurate. The item arrived in even better condition than expected, absolutely unbeatable value. I'll definitely be back for more! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Loved my purchases. Everything came out perfect. Shipped and delivered on time. Super happy! Thank you so much! 😊 Another package arrived today; even my mail has stopped pretending this is an occasional hobby.
Since our last field report, several regulars have formally informed the seller that we are broke.
He has received this information.
He understands this information.
Naturally, we responded to our collective financial distress by continuing to buy cards from him.
At this point, “I’m broke” is not a statement of intent. It is simply a status update.
Once again, the cards arrived safely, everything looks fantastic, and the seller continues providing excellent service while an entire chat full of adults makes increasingly questionable financial decisions in real time.
Five stars.
Seller remains unsupervised.
Chat is now equally culpable.
Our wallets have formed a support group.
We’ll see him at the next stream. Was happy with most of my cards. I paid 17 dollars for one that had creases that were undisclosed however. Was pretty bummed about that. Once the card was purchased he stated that some where lp/mp as well said to message him if to see condition and possibly cancel I messaged him he agreed to send me pictures of condition and never received them today I got the package and definitely not worth what I paid the day of the stream he did not even show the condition till after the 4-5 card he did after the one I purchased Amaaaazing stream and great seller!! 🙌 Awesome streams and awesome cards! Great condition cards. Fastest shipping!! Highly recommended! awesome stream and a really down to earth guy. Cards were exactly as shown and came in perfectly🤝