Reviews (2,454)great deals and fast shipping thank you so much sir I didn't have this one I have the complete set of his pit road stuff now and I love it Nice diecast!! Great Seller!! great seller highly recommended My three year old loves Spider-Man so I had to jump on that car when I saw it. It’s the kiddos first diecast. As always it came carefully packed and in great shape sweet car always awesome to buy from Absolute beauty of a car. Awesome seller. Item as promised excellent seller fast shipping Y’all knocked it out of the park again with amazing diecast. Thanks! Love my purchases, will definitely buy from you again thanks Great packaging and happy with the purchases excellent seller fast shipping item as described awesome cars thank you so much awesome as always!! great show Love the givey. My Grandsons birthday is this weekend and he will love it.