Reviews (136)Super fast shipping and great items!! love all the stuff, Ty!!! Such a sweet lady. Fast shipping. Tysm. Always amazing! Great products and great deals! 💕 Please be kind and support this seller, she has a lot of great stuff at phenomenal prices. I got a lot of great stuff from her and it was fast shipping !
Amazing seller with great deals Gorgeous vibrant DTF so much better in person. I love them. Thank you for the instructions Nicole Nicole is so sweet. I love My DTF'S & my cup wraps but the extra little surprise made my day. Thank you ♥️ Love the pens, thank you! I love love love my graphics thank you so much for these. Transfers I’m still not quite sure what I can do with them. Or what I want to do with them, but they’re beautiful thank you.There is so much you can do with heattransfers as long as you have an iron or heat press. You can press the image on a blank tee,tank,sweatshirt,canvas tote, or any type of canvas 350 degrees for 25 sec Awesome as always!!! I love everything I have purchased. Great products and great prices 💕 Great Seller! Love all my items! Fast shipping too. Thank you!💕 Absolutely Amazing!! I love them! Great quality! Very sweet host! Thank you for the little extras! Will definitely be back! 💕 Great DTF's. Super fast shipping. Thank you. Very sweet host, I will be back for more The transfers were top quality. They are better than what I got from Amazon They are beautiful! Fast delivery and product just as pictured and promised. Would definitely recommend. Super fast shipping great quality Love these! What an amazing deal! Great seller! Ships fast!! Really nice iron on's great for various projects...Thank you. The pearl studded MRS is my fav. Thank you can’t wait to use them
Great wraps! First time purchase and easy to apply. Thanks again!