Reviews (357)My new favorite sweater!!!! Fast shipping and great packaging, very creative. Belt is beautiful, love it. Awesome seller with great shows! Thank you. My favorite place for all the western finds!!!!! You have some serious gems! Love her stuff love her shows love my clothes and the packaging is always so cute 💚 Katie 🥹 thank you so much 🫶🤍 first, sweatshirt is perfection! But the trivets, so grateful! They are perfect, hung them immediately. Thank you thank you thank you! 🤍 Just take all my money, hehehe! The best finds, even better person. I adore this woman🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Very unique items! I got such a cute sweater. Thank you for the extra surprise goodies too! Packaged and delivered with care. Never disappointed! The best packaging and sent with love 💕 Thank you freaking love this purse! thank you for the goodies! Love this jacket so much! Arrived as described by seller. Will definitely shop with her again. I appreciate the handwritten note and personal little touches included with the shipment. 🩷 Fast shipping!
Love the goods
Thank you Fast shipping and great packaging. Awesome seller has wonderful shows. Thank you for the givy, very thoughtful. Thank you for everything that you do! I snagged the best item ever and it is perfect! PERFECTION! I’m obsessed. Everything was so good, I love shopping with you! Such great things! Love my boots! Thank you! love my new belt! wrapped and packaged soo good! even with a hand written note!! 💚💚 Everything was perfect. Love the sunflower packet as well