Reviews (2,193)Thank you so much for both gift cards!!! I appreciate you and love your show! Loved!! And, the packaging is supreme!! Thank you my dear friend!! Thank you for the generous giveaway! The Afghans are beautiful. Thank you Thank you for the givvy!!! I really love watching your show and I love your singing. It’s absolutely beautiful you inspire me. Thank you you Redwood lain is incredible! Highly recommend and great shows I collect wood firkin buckets. These little salt and pepper shakers look like tiny miniature firkins. I have to say this has to be right up there on the top of my favorite whatnot purchases! Thank you so much the playing cards are so cute! Love your shows! Love your honesty, authenticity and your singing talent is amazing and so lovely to listen to!! Thank you! 💕🫶 Thank you friend! This was such a nice selection of cards to add to my collection!! Grateful for you and I always enjoy your shows! Came package very well and fast shipping
Fantastic seller from start to finish! 🙌 My order showed up looking great, and the packaging was seriously impressive. Everything was secure, protected, and packed with care. The items were exactly what I was expecting and the entire buying experience was smooth. Sellers like this are what make shopping on Whatnot so much fun. Definitely someone I trust buying from and will be back for more! 🔥📦 well package, arrived quickly, gorgeous purchase!