Reviews (599)Great seller, awesome figs, and great packaging Fast shipping. Items looked great. I highly recommend this seller. I look forward to the next purchase. Thank you arrived as described. A+ seller Great seller, communicated fast and accommodated towards my purchase the poison ivy figure was in good condition, but the red nightwing had bite marks on the head/neck and bite marks on the torso. and the head and left arm fits very loose and moves with the slightest touch. I paid 23$ for a Figure that's worth maybe 5$ with these damages, he even inspected it in the live to make sure it was good. changed the arm and everything, which i do appreciate that but still feel like I got scammed on the nightwing.As you said we both inspected that fig live and I fixed the arm so no clue what this poor review is about or the fact that you didn’t even reach out to me about it. Great packaging really good seller would definitely buy from again 🫡🤝 Fig as described. Quick shipping and great packaging. Only thing I would do different is add the fig into a baggie. But that’s just personal preference. Nothing bad about the way it was protected. Thanks for taking great care of the fig. Highly recommend! great figs, fast shipping. Quick shipping. Great packaging. 10/10! As always, great figs and deals! Got lego minifig as described and came in like new condition 10/10 Amazing seller!! Shipped immediately and made it to my house safely in less than a week. Perfect condition! Everything came as expected. Shipping was fast and quick. Seller was very quick with communication. Came in great condition and he even included his satchel even though it wasn't in the pictures. Would absolutely recommend. Very fast and nice, also a great price! If you are looking for clean figures and great deals go see Reece. Fantastic packaging and wonderful to work with. Another great transaction, thanks 5/5. everything arrived well packed and fast. thank you. Great delivery
Happy with my order
Thank you! Great bundled deals and well packaged