Reviews (130)Always good deals on the sickest fastbacks,thanks! 🙌🏼 Love all the products I get from here! If you’re not following this amazing seller, you’re missing out! Tons of insane knives and fastbacks, lots of fun, and the fastest shipping! 5-stars and beyond 😍🔥🫶🏼⭐️ Always ships fast,and items are always better than expected. Thanks again! 🤙🏼 Great show, host, prices, products & shipping! 🔥 Always a great experience with quick shipping Great seller and products! Fast shipping.....bid with confidence! I'm obsessed with my all golden-out FastBack! It was well protected for shipping & was in-transit pretty fast! Definitely a 5-star seller & it shows! TYSM 💛 Reeses is a trusted seller , I love everything I’ve got from her. Great show - very professional and accommodating - fair auction - beautifully done full customs - highly recommend for custom fastbacks. Fabulous seller! High energy, fun and engaging stream. My order was packaged with care and shipped instantly! 😍🔥🌟 Showed up to the show late unfortunately but did win a super clean red, white, and blue custom powder coated fastback in a givvy. Arrived quickly and blemish free. Thank you again for this great addition toy collection! Awesome custom fastback as expected! Fast shipping! Solid seller all around 👍👍 Excellent as always, A+ Ty Reeses never disappoints, great knives everytime.