Reviews (254)Thank you so much for all my beautiful items and for all the thoughtful free gifts🫶🏽🥰 OMDG 😂😂😂😂I got this today and I love it. Thank you so much and I will be ordering more from you. Always nice DTFs and patches So happy with my orders, certainly will purchase more. So happy with my purchases Great product, well packaged, fast shipping The cup wraps are gorgeous, ty Sweetie i just love my DTF prints and my Patches. I can't wait to start working with them. I received everything in a timely manner. Ms Reese is such a sweetheart. thank you for the gift patch. I love everything. great product, fast shipping. Great seller, well, definitely a repurchase from her! they were regular 8.5x11 and one was bent and unusable. ugh Great seller m, will definitely reorder again Very nice and fast shipping 🤗 💞 Beautiful patches with careful packaging & fast shipping! Thank you for the extras they are all perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ the best transfers on Whatnot! I have ordered transfers from multiple vendors! And I'm constantly abundantly satisfied with the quality and appearance of Reesy transfers! 10/10