Reviews (585)Received my package today. TY. The joggers fit me. The black pants were enormous, so I'll donate them. Also wanted to say I enjoy your content on YouTube. 🙂 love love love! ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️ 😍 I bought this choker for my 14 year old daughter to go with her Halloween costume. She absolutely loves it. It was also delivered faster than I expected. Maggie is the absolute best! Great Halloween costume! Cute, no flaws, I can ALWAYS trust this seller!!🩷 Super fun show. Well packaged and fast ship. thank you thank you. that purple piece was beautiful. and I love your YouTube videos girl. 😆 Thank you for this beautiful bundle!! I always love shopping with you!! 🫶🏻💖🌙💐 Love the colors they're exactly as I hoped. I will enjoy wearing them. Absolutely beautiful vintage bracelet, exactly as described and pictured with quick shipping! Excellent seller with a great eye for quality! A+ Beautiful and well packaged! Fun show too! Thank you!! Refashionedhippie never disappoints. Great items at fab price points. Stuffs you won't find anywhere else at this kind of deal. Tons of fun too. Fast secure shipment. A+++ I love my cut new bracelets. Awesome creator and super helpful! This is the BEST resale and up cycling seller I’ve bought from, shows are FUN, the community is great, and all items are exactly as described, nothing hidden & descriptions accurate. I can’t wait for the next show. 🩷 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 I love second hand goods! Preloved to relove! Great energy. Fun show. Excellent NWT beautiful bargain dress for Christmas! Fast secure shipment. I ❤️ this show. Comfortably in size and style I wasn't aware it was off the shoulder, but I do like it quite a bit. Very soft and comfy. Top in great shape, thanks Super fun show with great value! these are so cute and comfy! thank you! I ordered a necklace for my daughter, and she loved it. Great purchase for a low price with quick shipping. Maggie's shows are always entertaining.