Reviews (19,608)Not bad condition. We will see when I use it Kind of beat up on the sides. Haven’t ran it yet cause it’s my son’s birth present. Trying to hide it you get what you pay for especially when you don't read the notes or pay attention to what's going on rather than just swipe blindly thank you for tbe merch I thought it would come with a cord and was missing some screws. Awesome electronics and the giveaways are top notch! Great show! Fast shipping too! Just like it said some features don't work have to get it fixed Has a big piece missing off of it on the screen I hope it still works Thank you so much!!! Was shipped out quickly, packaged very well, and arrived fast!! Always great to get stuff from you guys! They sold me a complete broken laptop, hinges broken, front panel broken and the chromebook does not turn, this is not what I bought in the video recipe you can see a good laptop, I do not think this is the same They sent me the wrong item. It should have been a dell 3100. I received an apple ipad. I was sent the wrong item. I have to ship back and will get a refund, just disappointed i didnt receive what I won and was really looking forward to it. I guess it is what it is... This isn’t working - Laptop😢 Phone didn’t work but was a freebie so it’s cool I guess great deals and products shipment was fast and neatly packaged. received my laptop thank you so much ☺️ it was great definitely buying from you again I got my 2in1 laptop and it’s working well so far my. It’s clean with no visible scratches and overall in good working condition my only issue is that I wish it came with a charger. 2 of the 3 Chromebooks don’t work the third works just as it should. charger is not the issue. Multiple attempts with customer service Angie a Dawn did their job with trying to get me in contact with Jill for return a refund for the 2 over 2 weeks now an not a peep back. Showed up on time. Exactly what I was expecting . Product was very sticky and whatever it was is hard to remove. Still works and is otherwise in excellent condition. Works as described. Little beat up but I guess only care that it works. Shipping was fast, and the item arrived exactly as described. It was packaged with care and arrived in perfect condition. Overall, a smooth transaction from start to finish. I would definitely buy from this seller again! Failed to mention the ipad i bought will not download apps because of its age.