Reviews (357)Shipped and packaged well recommend seller notes came Always great prices, great knowledge on the items good shipping! Thank you! fast shipping! Fast shipping and very nice coin Nice items, nice show and fast shipping. Thank you. Ty beautiful note u r awesome 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent service, fast shipping A+ seller Fast shipping, great inventory, great seller, highly recommended Beautiful notes, prompt shipping, good deals and a nice guy! Good deals, prompt shipping and even added a goodie to my order, great guy! Prompt delivery, everything was just as he said, nice guy! Beautiful stuff brotha thank you Definitely a 5 🌟 transaction with a 5 🌟 seller! Reftrodnyi has a great show, awesome currency, amazing packaging and fast shipping. Ty seller! Packaged well, received as shown and quick delivery. Awesome experience, I would recommend this seller. Felt the packaging could have been better. In a sleeve taped to the back of a piece of cardboard. Overall it’s exactly what I bid on and I am happy of the piece
fun show. cool guy. Great notes Very happy returning customer
Fast shipping, great packaging glad to be a part of your show and community.
Thank you.
🇺🇸 🫡 Great show, great deals, great dude! Thanks! Packaged well, received as shown and quick delivery. Awesome experience, I would recommend this seller. Highly recommended
5 Star seller;
Knowledgeable, fast shipping, great packaging. Returning customer here can’t say enough good things about his shows
Thank you
🇺🇸 🫡