Reviews (38)Such a sweet seller! She has the cutest focals and acrylics!
Would definitely recommend ❤️ regina is the BEST! great products and packaging!🥰 iam very happy with my purchase!! The packaging was secure and the pen looks even better in person! I will be buying from Regina again. absolutely love my pens and got some amazing magnets! will be back for more Thank you mija! Everything got here in wonderful shape and I love it all! 💙💙💙 can’t wait to give my coworker her gift! definitely buy from miss regina george, she is wonderful! regina is an amazing person and such a talented crafter! i love my pens soso much! 🤠 Everything was amazing arrived fast and looking great So amazing love EVERYTHING thank you!! Love my stuff! My only order regret is not getting more! She has such a big variety of items! Love the hosts energy and acrylics are adorable ❤️ Great quality items, fast shipping, fun shows! love all my pens from Regina 💗💗💗 Regina is an amazing host! She has so many cute and fun products for sell for any crafter and occasion! I got 2 keychains and they are wonderful quality and came so fast, exactly as shown on screen! Regina even threw in some extra goodies for me shopping from her first show! I can’t wait to shop with Regina again! Love everything I ordered! Will order more. Quick and just what I wanted