Reviews (160)Very smooth transaction I love everything in my box thank you. Great $1.00 deals. I look forward to future shows. Thank you! Love all my stuff!! Thank you! Love everything!! Thank you!! I love the cheetah print scarf ❤️ Lovely dress! Great experience First time purchasing and love, Love, LOVE my items, and twilly givvy. Thank you! I absolutely love my Trader Joe’s Mini Tote! Wanted this for a while! Great packaging, fast shipping & an amazing kind seller. Thank you! :-) Exactly as shown and super fast shipping! All of my items are so good!!! Thank you!! Very satisfied with my order! Definitely will purchase from this seller again! Thank you so much!! Love all my stuff! You have the best stuff! Cute shoes! Nice transaction!rehome_annas_closetSeller
I’m so glad you like them 🥰💚 Love everything amazing clothes n cheap prices rehome_annas_closetSeller
Thank you! You definitely got some great deals! 😊💚 I absolutely love everything I got. Just as describe clothes smell so good 😊 rehome_annas_closetSeller
Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love them! 💚 Love everything I got! rehome_annas_closetSeller
I’m so glad! Thank you for hanging out with me on for multiple shows! 💚 Awesome finds from Anna! Exactly as described and quick shipping! Thank you 🫶🏻 Great seller, love everything, thank you 💗 Great pieces! Just as described! Thanks for the great service!