Reviews (206)This is the prettiest oil lamp I’ve ever seen!!! Also your packaging is always 10000/10!! Thank you so much!
Just love all my goodies you sent Kim !!! Everything packaged so perfectly, you know I’ll be back to buy more, thank you so much !!! Love, love everything! The shell and wedding basket, brass pieces, and the brush!!! Fantastic pieces, thanks so much!❤️Great packaging and fast shipping too!🤩 What a great book for working on my collection. Thanks for a great buying experience. Shipping was fast and price was great. Absolutely love thank you Very well packaged and arrived quickly. Always a 5 star show !!! I just love shopping with Kim, she is so relaxed and always points out any little flaw she can find ! Such a honest and sweet lady ! Packed like a pro too !!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Arrived safe and as described would order from seller again I love my little bottles! Great transaction and excellent packaging! Love them! Excellent packaging. Thank you so much! Thank you!! Thank you for everything they are great!! Happy birthday with my purchases! Great sellers! Packed well! Quick shipping!
Thank you! Great seller !!! Will be back as usual !! Thank you !😊 Thanks for your well packed and fast delivery! love my new "old" bowl Love them. Arrived safe and sound💕😊🎶🥳 Wonderful seller, would highly recommend stopping in, I look forward to the next show 💚 quick shipping ❣️❣️ great seller Everything is great!! Arrived in perfect condition!! Thank you!!! Came perfectly shipped! USPS destroyed my box and everything was packaged so well that it was untouched!! Everything is as described!! Thank you!! 💖🌸💖🌸💖 Great whatnot seller!!! Fun show, fast shipping, great merchandise!!! Beautiful items! Shipped beautifully. Arrived safe! Thank you!! 💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖 One of my favorite sellers always delivers great products and perfect shipping