Reviews (10)beautiful items thank you x Great seller, had lots of laughs in the live! Top quality crystals, packed with great care. Arrived fast and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! Definitely recommend this seller 😊Aww thank you haha! It was a good live glad they got to you in one piece Beautiful crystals all arrived in immaculate condition. I am so happy with everything. Thank you so much 😊 So glad you liked them all thank you so much xx other than not getting anything for the giveaway brillSo sorry about this although the giveaway was for free shipping only if I didn’t make that clear I’m so sorry !! Love my purchases of crystals thank you x Glad you like them thank you for using me x fab bracelet 🫶Thank you! Glad you love it. X Great item fast delivery thank you love them thank you 😊Thank you so much glad you love it🥰