Reviews (23)Love itthank you so much for your support!! I appreciate you🥰 Beautiful map!thank you so much for your support!! I'm glad you love it!! 🥰 Came well padded and just as shown! thank you so much for your support and review!! i appreciate you ❤️ Easily my favorite seller. She has fun finds and packs the items exceptionally well. I've ordered multiple times from her and she never disappoints! thank you!!!! i appreciate your support and encouragement more than you know 🥰 Thank you so much!!! Love the vintage toys. Shipped top notch!!! :) thank you so much for your support! I hope you enjoy the toys 🥰 This was packaged exceptionally well and arrived safe and sound. Thank you! thank you for your support! i appreciate you 🥰 Thank you!!!thank you for your support 🥰 Beautiful!!!💜thank you so much for your support ❤️ Her stuff is always so cute, ships on time and packaged very nicelythank you so much for your support and encouragement!! i appreciate you❤️ beautiful can't to clean it Great seller, beautiful Pyrex, fair prices, packed super well and quickly. Thanks Very happy with this purchase! Thank you. Amazing addition to my collection! Love the cat eyeglasses holder. It makes my glasses feel useful, when I am sleeping. It arrived well packaged and exactly what she showed and described.