Reviews (48)Awesome people, awesome purchase & the gift inside was way cool! Thank you so much! We appreciate you!!! Perfect!So glad you found us!! Thank you so much for your purchase!!! So so happy with my purchases. Such a sweet seller too! Can’t wait to shop more shows Thank you so much…we appreciate you! The hankies are beautiful! Excellent condition and exactly as shown. Great packaging Thank you so much for your purchase!! Thank you so much!!! I love my little freebie!
Definitely recommend and will buy againAww yay! Thank you so much! Great sellers! Love my goodies , and Thank you for the extra things as well , will definitely purchase from them again !Thank you so much!! We appreciate you Fantastic! Lovely seller, great items, thank you!So glad you’re happy—-thank you again! Thank you! I love my items, I'll be back! Great cards. Well packaged. Thank you 😊 The Thanksgiving cards were so cut!So glad you got them-enjoy!! Thank you again The vintage postcards are absolutely beautiful! 🩷 Thank you so much ☺️🫶 🌟 The Relic Revival is a one-stop shop like no other on Whatnot! 🛍️✨ They truly have a little bit of everything, and every show is designed to amaze you! 🤩 The hosts are incredibly entertaining, welcoming, and full of personality. You’ll be laughing 😂, smiling 😊, and having the best time while discovering amazing treasures. From unique finds and vintage gems 💎 to fun surprises and incredible deals 💸, every show feels like a new adventure. The atmosphere is safe, positive, and welcoming, making it a place you’ll want to come back to again and again. ❤️
⭐ If you’re looking for great deals, one-of-a-kind treasures, and an unforgettable shopping experience, I can’t recommend The Relic Revival enough! I love my items!! 🙌🎉You are the sweetest!! Thank you so so much!!! 🥰💕 I strongly recommend this seller. 100% accurate description. Package arrived within a few days of completion. They even gave me a free gift. I will definitely be purchasing from them again. So grateful for the unique vintage cards to add to my collection! Thank you!
Thank you for the clown valentine! I love him!