Reviews (818)Excellent! Fast shipping and wonderful customer service. Super fast shipping! Beautiful dresses and amazing deals! Excellent seller! Thank you! Lovely dresses, all in "as described" condition. Thank you! Everything was in the exact condition as stated and came lighting fast !!! Great seller! Items are packaged carefully. Thank you!! very nice Dress and Fast shipping The most gorgeous and vibrant print dresses ever! Great shopping experience and very pleased with the shipping time and the care taken to package the items. I’ll be a repeat shopper for sure. Thank you so much! Beautiful tops just perfect. Thank you Seller is very nice…and has nice items! Thank you! LOVE my new aerie swim 😍🩷 tysm! Great items. I am very pleased. Thank you!
Always does a great job of calling out any issues, measuring and giving you the information you need to make an informed purchase. Thank you so much!! Genuine and transparent seller who really makes an effort to give you the best deals possible. Ships fast. Highly recommended! Items as described. Some great deals! I am beyond thrilled to have gotten this dress! Ty ty ty !