Reviews (402)Fast shipping!! Thank you for the extra freebies. Great seller with fun shows. recieved all my items quickly and the host answered all my follow up questions on products. great customer service love the host, very informative and helpful. fast shipping and packaged very well The stickers were hilarious Ty The sweetest seller with amazing prices! Don’t be a dirty little hamster, go shop with Renee_Beth! Thank you for your purchase, your trust, and your 5-star review! SO HAPPY with everything 😁 I even won the buyers givvy and she hooked it up. Thank you so much. I will definitely be back to show my support here more 😁❤️ From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the amazing review and for supporting my small business. It truly means the world to me! 💕 Thank you for all Great Deals ❤️Thank you so much for the 5-star review!
I'm so grateful for your support of my small business! 🐹✨ Thank you for the givvy Thank you for your continued support. It never goes unnoticed! 💖 received my stickers. They're so cute. Thanks 😁 Thank you for being part of my Whatnot family! 🩷 One of my favorite sellers but eyeshadow pallet and brush came completely destroyed from the transit. Looking forward to her next show. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! 🥰 Next time you order, I’ll definitely make sure to throw some extra goodies in your package! 💕 And USPS… I swear they drop-kick our packages before delivering them. 😂📦 ❤️ Thank you for helping make every show special. Hope to see you again soon! ✨
Thank you so much for the givvy!!Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ⭐️💕 I’m so happy you loved your stickers! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review—it means so much to me! 🥰✨ I just love these stickers. They make me laugh and brighten my day. Thank you so much friend. 💛Thank you for being part of my Whatnot family! 🩷 I truly appreciate you and all the support in my shows. Again, thank you my friend! ♾️ Thank you for the stickers givey! 🩷Every review makes a difference. Thank you for yours! I truly appreciate the review for my stickers. I just had custom ones made so I hope you come back to try and get one :) Thank you so much! 😊 I’m incredibly grateful for your support. Thank you! I truly appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you in future shows. Love all my items!! Thank you for the kind review! Hope to see you in the next live. 🎉 Thank you so much for the givey! Love my givey Thank you for making this journey so much fun. See you again soon! 🛍️ I am extremely happy with my new beauty products and extras I received. Will shop again. Love everything I received. 🥰🥰🥰From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the amazing review and for supporting my small business. It truly means the world to me! 💕 Thank you 😊Your support is such a blessing. Thank you so much! stickers were inappropriate and not what I would have expected. Unfolding seller.My giveaway clearly states “inappropriate stickers — no purchase necessary.” I’m sorry if you found them offensive, but the type of stickers is clearly stated before entering. I also mention it multiple times during my lives. I’ve even had people ask for non-inappropriate stickers, and I’m happy to accommodate when I can. That said, this giveaway was specifically for inappropriate stickers, so I’m sorry if you were upset by something you entered to receive for free. ❤️
inappropriate stickers #6
Also you could’ve reached out to discuss prior to leaving a bad review because accuracy was 5⭐️ The best stickers ever. 🤭🤭Thank you friend. Thank you for being awesome! I appreciate your support more than words can say. Great! Thank you! 😊 Thanks for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and for supporting my small business! ✨