Reviews (35)Renegade is a top seller u won’t go wrong give him a try👍👍👍 Quick delivery & brilliant t-shirts at a superb price Thanks 😊 😀. Such a genuine guy! thank you so much for my purchases and my mini Jo Malone 🫶🏻You’re are very welcome ❤️ thank but what it forThank you for the review.
You won a FREE random giveaway, and the wheel of fortune landed on a small piece of pure silver. It was picked, packed and posted in a timely fashion.
Not bad for FREE!!!
If a FREE piece of .999 silver isn’t quite your thing, send it back and I’ll pass it on to someone who’ll actually appreciate it.
Hope you have a great day
Ren Many thanks for the giveaway xxxx much appreciated xThanks Elly, glad it landed well. Appreciate you.. Perfect thank you
Thank you for the lovely review. I appreciate you AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH Great seller would recommend to buy from Great seller. Highly recommend thank you for the givy I love it much appreciated 😊 Thank you very much for the great review. It’s
Very much appreciated Absolute perfection as always! And even some little crep freebies in there - an absolute star. This guy is an absolute diamond and I cannot recommend him enough! Absolute fire, well packaged and as described. Top seller who looks after his customers Amazing seller one to watch for sure with a huge amount of knowledge and the best pre loved around by far. Shoes packed perfectly thank you and thank you for the extras apprecriate it. Highly recommend this guy dont miss out get in and check him out 💙👊Thank you for the amazing review my man. It’s very much appreciated! As described and absolute fire. Legend of a seller An absolute gent of a seller...Arrived quickly and in amazing condition. Absolute fire and packaged with customer satisfaction in mind. Thank you for the amazing review my man. It’s very much appreciated Absolutely top class Jordan 4 super fast delivery couldn’t be happier with the purchase. Big thanks to Matt legend in the game helped me make the right choice for the right price will definitely be coming back for some more fire! Highly highly recommend guys! Absolutely faultless purchase and process from beginning to end. Great stream, and great guy. Look forward to buying from Matthew more :)Thank you Ruby. I really appreciate the review Arrived quickly and as described. Couldn’t ask for more!!!!Thank you for the review. I really appreciate it. I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this guy !
Great service, great product and a great price !
What an awesome guy ! Great seller buy with 100% confidence Legend my guy. Thank you so much!