Reviews (914)Beautiful celtic cross necklace! Had to be im a meeting at work, so I bed on it and won the bid! Great experience. Arrived in great condition. These earrings are cuter than expected!! Shipping was quick!! Love my new pretties! Everything arrived in perfect shape and wrapped to Perfection! Thank you friend!! Everything was wrapped beautifully 😍 and arrived quickly I love my beautiful pottery! It all arrived professionally packed with care! You should hold classes on how to pack breakables! If you love, pottery, be assured that your purchases will be taken care of and packaged with care! Thank you Love all of the pottery.❤️ Thank you do much for the yarn and my 2 teacup holders. I appreciate the extra one that was sweet of you. This seller has so much to offer! Her shows are always packed with unusual and quirky items as well as unique finds. She puts her all into every show. She is real as real gets! Don’t miss! Great seller! Always pleased with my purchases. Cute item, great deal, fast and secure shipping! Ty Love my hanging candle holders!!! Your packaging was incredible so I "thank you" very much for that!!! Thank you also for t he amazing deal on them as well. I think my hubby is going to get a kick out of his little fisherman guy! Lol This seller is fantastic! They contacted me after my purchase to inform me of an issue they found with one of my claims. She offered an additional item (free) because of the oversight, which I declined. I received my package soon thereafter and she sent the free item anyway. Great customer service, and although not necessary, it is much appreciated! Love my bundle❣️❣️Great show with fabulous items . 🔥🔥 Beautiful! Just as I expected. Thank you! Thank you very much I love it