Reviews (181)Love this seller! So many good finds for reasonable prices 🤩 Great Deals. Quick Shipping! Thank you so much from our family to yours. 10/10 STARS
It came really well and the item is really good My guy!!! My son is going to have the BEST Christmas. Thank you so much for another great package and the buyer’s giveaway! Can’t wait for another show. Our favorite seller! Such a sweet kid, and his Needoh cases are the best! Thank you! shipped promptly and good condition thank you Wow!! Thank you guys so much! I was blown away by the extra case you added - that was definitely not expected but very much appreciated! Now my daughter has a purple case (her favorite color!) and she can gift the orange one with an orange case to her friend!! Everything in the order was packaged well though, and fast shipping. Just a fun streamer/seller in general. Love the family involvement.. kids a natural! 😀 You guys are great, I’ll definitely be back! Thank you so SO much! My daughter is going to love it!! Thank you Thank you for the package! Shipping was fast and great packaging. No rares this time fun live! Will be back! Best seller on the app. His shows are fun and he is so sweet when someone gets a good price. Most sellers threaten to end their show when they don’t make as much as they wanted on an item. His exact words: “I’m getting cooked, but I love that you all are getting good deals!” Authentic NeeDoh, well packaged. Thank you! Super fast super easy!! Thank you so much!! Loved my super fuzzball! Item was as shown in auction. Fast shipping. Quick shipping with excellent service! I’m really happy with this order in the shipping was super fast! Everything arrived in timely manner. Securely packaged. Seller very easy to work with - helped correct an issue I had. Highly recommend this seller. Will definitely be buying from again Awesome young man who has a great show. Keep going, you’re doing great 🫶🏻 Fast shipping and great packaging! Everything came quick and perfect! Can’t wait to come to another live show! Thank you !