Reviews (51)Thank you so much, I love everything! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼So happy you love it all xoxo 💕 Gorgeous rings! thank you so much 💜 5 out of 5 all the way around! sellers is wonderful, her mods keep engagement and help sales, the items were exactly as described. Will definitely be back thank you!Thank you for all your kind words. Hope to see you soon.
Great kantha piece! Thanks! Obsessed with the ice dyed socks!Thank you love 🫶🏻🫶🏻 those are actually tie dyed. I have. Some ice dyes in the works but not in socks yet?! i found the same brand socks i had to look high and low so ill let you know when i have more! AMAZING Kantha quilt!! Love the upcycled!! So in love with this one! Thank you so much for such fabulous packaging and shipping!! 🤍Yay!! Im so glad you love her! She is special!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Amazing reworks and beautiful Kantha! You are such a sweetheart! Always a great show 🫶💚🫶💚 Sweet seller; fast shipping🔥 Beautiful upcycled Kimono; love it 🩷Love love love you! So glad you ❤️ her she was very unique. ❤️❤️❤️✨ thanks so much! 🩷Thank you love!! Hope to see you soon thank you for supporting me! 🫶🏻 Live my butterfly top! ❤️🦋 Thanks so much! 🫶Yay im so happy you love it!! Thank you for being a part of my journey 💕 Love all my kantha items! The seller is such a sweetheart too. I really enjoy her shows and look forward to watching and buying more. Thank you so much girly!Im so happy you love all your pieces!! I appreciate you coming in and hanging out see you soon 😘 Love it !! Thank you. Fun show and fast shippingThank you for coming in and supporting me it means the world! 💕 Hannah is an amazing seller with a good vibe. You feel it as soon as you get into her show. I am just in love with my pieces I purchased. They are even better in person. The items were packaged with care. I am ready for her next show! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you for coming in! Those pants were amazing i know you will rock them! Even better in person, thank you! Yay! Im so glad you like. The skirt was really beautiful! 😍 I love my pants - although I knew I would! Such a wonderful seller, and I highly recommend shopping here!
😘✨You’re the sweetest!! So glad you love them xoxo 😘 Gorgeous Kantha pieces! Love!! Thank you so much!Im so glad you love them they are 🔥!!! I love these!!!!! And what an amazing collection Hannah has! Can’t wait to shop Hannah’s finds again - thank you so so much 🫶💚🫶💚Thank you i shop hard to gather all the best pieces 😂😂 im so happy u love them 💕 Every piece has been phenomenal 😍😍 fast shipping and amazing quality! Thank you Hannah for always bringing beautiful items to us 🫶💚🫶💚Im so glad u love it xoxox 😘 Glasses are fabulous! Thank you ☺️ Fun show and great seller! Fast shipping!!! Thank you