Reviews (137)Amazing communication, shipped and delivered on time, and a very friendly person. 10/10 thank youThank you very much for stopping in and enjoying the show! as described fast shipping thanks again Thank you for stopping by and hanging out!
TYSM for the givvy✨No problem Thank you for stopping by and playing! Walking Liberty half giveaway was swapped for a Buffalo nickel — not acceptable. Shipping was fine and value was there on purchases, but the wheel games were weak. Mixed experience at best.Walking liberty was a buyers giveaway, You entered a Free Giveaway, thank you for your review. Great item and super fast shipping. Ty💫Thank you for stopping in and shopping with us! We really appreciate it! I lost some coins in the mail and he helped me out right away great guy hope his shows continues to grow!Yes thank you for reaching out! what cool give away!! over 200 years old!Thank you! Hope you liked the Free Givvy, we have them every show! I also aim for next day ship! givvy iteam was legit and came faster than anything else I've won on this appThank you! Hope you liked the Free Givvy, we have them every show! I also aim for next day ship! Fastest shipping on whatnot.Thank you sir. We appreciate your support and business! arrived super quick!Thank you Ryan, hope you liked the free givvy! came in room entered the giveaway, won ,he cried kicked me out because hemessed up and didn't do as buyer givvy and didn't send what I won, I think I'll send him 10 wheat pennies as he sent me 1.. cry baby won a world coin and received a wheat penny. Not silver! Only part of the Canadian coins from 1968 were silver. This one is notSorry for the Inconvenience, Please check your inbox so I can make it right! Thanks for being a great Customer!