Reviews (153)Everything arrived safely and was exactly as described. Great packaging, fast shipping, and such a pleasant buying experience. I’m very happy with my purchase and would absolutely shop with this seller again. Thank you! Excellent packaging, arrived quickly. Fun finds here. 😊 knife more than surpassed my expectations. Great packing would buy from this seller again I absolutely LOVE the Tins. 🔥 seller!!!! What an amazing package. With a birthday card to boot. Thank you I always love everything about buying from this seller, from start to finish. I highly recommend!!!🩷 Amazing finds at beyond amazing prices! Thank you so much!! I absolutely loved everything. Thank you so much!💕 The best show on Whatnot, hands-down! I absolutely loved everything. Thank you so much!💕 I absolutely loved everything. Thank you so much!💕 thank you so much for the extra goodies as well💕 Fast shipping everything came as described Everything arrived safe and sound quick shipping great show as described Love the Bear ! Thank for everything great bargains and a wonderful seller!! thank you ❤️ Excellent purchase. Found some really cool stuff, great prices, fast shipping, everything packaged perfectly!!!!!!! Y'all get in here before I buy everything for myself!!! My granddaughter will love it ! Thank you I always get the best stuff from Angi! Things always show up even better than expected. I never know what goodies she might have! Fun show with good stuff. ❤️❤️ Everything was perfect, from start to finish! A +++++ 💗 I have nothing but praise for this sweet seller! Great items, such a nice variety, terrific deals, and everything is always packed so carefully and shipped quickly. One of my new favorites 😍 Beautiful purse at an excellent price. She has to be one of the sweetest sellers on the app. I absolutely love her