Reviews (313)Love the really cute vintage pieces I got. Shipped quickly and packaged nicely. Thank you so much! ❤️ Beautiful jewelry and great deals What a fantastic show this was. Retrobetties always delivers. I’m ecstatic with my treasures. I can’t even believe what an amazing deal i got in this sheer embroidered tunic/top. It looks pristine, fits great and i can’t wait to style it in a million different ways. Retrobetties ROCKS! I had the BEST experience with this seller. Her show was fun as she conversed with her customers the whole time, lots of laughs. The deals were amazing! My packaged arrived quickly and was well packed. The jewelry described as vintage is truly vintage. I got some really nice pieces! I just loved going through the Lot piece by piece seeing each treasure. I am really happy with my purchase and would recommend this seller. I love this cute bracelet I picked up at Retrobetties whatnot sale. It’s even more impressive in person and I can’t wait to style it. Retrobetties is the GOAT!!!! I’m thrilled with everything I picked up! Retrobetties always delivers with great shows - and I every time I pick up my treasures I’m even more impressed with the quality and the value. Best staff and company!!!! Wow gorgeous necklace thank you so much!! I was shocked how fast it came. I love how everything is labeled and well packed. Great solid pieces and a very very very happy customer 🥰🐈 Wonderful items much better in person packed nicely Thank you so much for the givvy! Beautiful earrings quick ship. Appreciate it!
Great ring! Thank you.
Supper fast shipping too. (: Thank you! Amazing jewelry beautiful pieces of jewelry, thank you for the givvy I’m actually blown away by every single piece I got! Outstanding! This bracelet is fabulous! Tysm!! And thank you for giveys!!! Wow this is beautiful thank you!