Reviews (138)Crazy fast shipping, great seller Appreciate the deals, great seller, just got the games yesterday and they look great Damn bro it took over a month lmao but overall I expected that since your in Antarctica 😝, no complaints from my end, cool streamer and reasonable prices This dude is a BOSS!!! Haha thanks so much bro, I really appreciate you holding these for me! Ima get them up and running asap! Haha thanks again man!! Awesome seller!! Great person buying from, excellent service and packaging, got 6 games for a hell of a deal and will definitely be buying more games in the future. the games arrived in a filthy state with thick brown stuff inside the cartridge and on the pins. The shipping price was nearly double the other sellers I've bought from, and the seller took almost a week to even drop them off at a post office. The only reason they are getting 3 stars is because the games did eventually work after much cleaning. awesome buy! great deal! great communication! fast service! will definitely buy from them again!! Thanks so much man! You rock! Definitely be back soon! The little mermaid cartridge doesnt work, but the other two did I’m so sorry for that inconvenience, if you’d like i can refund you, or give you a discount on your next purchase, dm me and we can talk about it. shipping took awhile it feels but it was a good game I apologize about the inconvenience, I should be on point from here on out! I didn’t have a problem with it shipping too like only two or three day more than what the app says which wasn’t a problem for me but the guy is also cool Very good condition complete in box came quicker than expected overall, very happy. Thank you. awesome seller, fast shipping A++++ great seller and person. lighting fast shipping and my item was really better than described Despite dealing with tracking hell (not the seller’s fault, rather USPS), item arrived in great condition and an unbeatable price. If anyone is skeptical, don’t be, this is a great seller. Love the games! They arrived quickly for being shipped from Alaska! Looking forward to playing these games. Games in great shape. Shipped fast and well packaged great deal on this bundle. everything came in exactly how it was supposed to, and even arrived sooner than expected. Thank you!!