Reviews (3,431)Thanks again my man, got my huge box of pc games. USPS took too long but that is at NO fault of the seller. Retrokart always coming in clutch 🤘🏻🤘🏻 Thank you for the great deal, Game looks great!!!!! thank you for the giveaways! Game is in perfect shape and protected very well! Thanks! Retrokart89 is such a great seller I’m happy everything came safely. I recommend this seller and will continue to buy from him too. everything came well packaged and works as described. i can't wait to get some game time in with these beauties. thank you for another amazing purchase experience Another great purchase from retrokart89. Great selection of games and very easy seller to do business with. Highly recommend his streams and products Thankd again! Always a pleasure! Both games work flawlessly retrokart was the plug when it comes to games and it delivered fast. I recommend the seller. As described and very well packaged, thank you!!! Great packaging and prompt replies, 10/10 service Great copies thanks again brother 🤘🏻 so dude sent me a used sweaty asf wristband.. wtf?! That's disgusting on so many levels.. like why?!?! Fast shipping
Thank you so much
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 Great deals and Great condition! Game arrived safe and sound with a bonus Blockbuster receipt from 2010. Fast shipping and cool games! Ordered this one since it seemed to be the fairest price. The receipt said it was likely to come around October 5th, which I was fine with. But low and behold it arrived even before October! I especially appreciate the care that went into wrapping the product to ensure safety in transit.