Reviews (229)I love this seller. so sweet. she has amazing items and is so good to show everything ❤️. everything was shipped properly . thank you ❤️ Thank you so much. I enjoyed watching your show and thank you for the cute linen pouch. I love it. these are in perfect condition,thank you sooo much! Wonderful seller with great items and great pricing. Thank you for the beautiful sticker! I won the givvy! Love it! Awesome seller Great items and great variety. thank you ❤️ Love all of my items! Packaged with care and fast shipping. All of my glass arrived safely! Didn’t really like the card, but it was a givvy….. so there’s that Aren’t these the cutest!! And you even added a little surprise of flowers in the pots!! Beautiful curtains in like- new condition! Purchased 7/18. Arrived 7/25. Beautiful items, thank you! Arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks!!! Everything was packaged so well!!!! Arrived beautifully and couldn’t be more happy. item just as described, great packaging & fast shipping would buy from again Thank you for the amazing products and thanks for the Givvy. Quick shipping. Thank you all around! Everything was wrapped so carefully and shipped quickly!! One of my favorite sellers! So sweet, fun, and tries to make everything affordable!! Thank you for my extra goodie! 💗💗🥰 Thank you so much!! I love your shows! Beautiful tray! Thank you Love everything! Super impressed with how well the breakable things were packaged! The box was damaged in transit but everything was packaged so perfectly that nothing was broken! Definitely would give more than five stars if I could! Phenomenal shipping excellent products Beautiful pillowcases. Arrived quickly and well packaged.