Reviews (128)Pillow is really dirty. Wish I had not boughtThank you for responding to my message. I'm so glad you decided to keep the pillow as it really is a beautiful one. I hope you enjoy your other items as well! Thank you for supporting my shop. 🫶 Love the vintage Tupperware! Thanks!You're welcome! And thank you! well packaged for a glass item Such quick shipping. Everything was great and you’re too generous, I loved the “givy”. Thank you. Thank you! 🫶 I'm so glad you liked everything! great pieces and arrived on time thank you Love all of my items...packaged very well. Thank you! I am very pleased with every item I received from you. Thank you so much for all of my goodies. Everything was shipped quickly. Thank you. Amazing and packaged so well! Love it TY!! Great Seller 💜 Such a great experience! 🫶 My goodies arrived safely, everything was even better in person, and you can tell the seller puts care into every order. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love my vase! Even prettier in person! Thank you!! Great seller and shop! Great prices!! Packaged very well. Beautiful mirror love it!! 😍 Thank you! 🫶 I'm so glad you like it! All my buys from Jen always arrive in great condition, packaged well. Love her shows-it’s always a funtime to hang out with her and her mod Andrea❤️. Jen has some great pieces to show! Thanks!😊 Thank you so much for this sweet review! And I can't thank you enough for bringing such joy to my shows every week! You are truly appreciated! 🫶 So pretty!! And the wrapping was spectacular!! Thank you so much for my stuff!! It's so beautiful in person! I love it so much!I'm so happy to hear you like it! Thank you! This is the best thing I have ordered and I have purchased so much. Thank you for packing her with such care. I love it! You're welcome! I'm so glad you like it. And thank you! 🫶 It’s the cutest little brass bee!I'm so glad you like it! 🫶 Absolutely beautiful swan -- such an incredible & unique find 🦢✨💖 she put a lot of care into packaging this beautiful item & is greatly appreciated -- excellent packaging & arrived quickly as well--thanks again , very happy with purchase !!✨✨✨✨ Thank you so much for your kind review! 🫶 I'm so happy you like it! Love each piece. Thank you so much for selling your art to me. I’ll definitely be back!You're welcome! And thank you! 🫶 Great experience and superb packaging. Love my items!!!
Great thank u!You're welcome! And thank you! Great items loved my canisters and bowl safe and fast shipping