Reviews (633)Beautiful condition and great throw back to better times! Thanks for everything. Fastest shipping on Whatnot. Great. Merci beaucoup! Great packaging, very fast shipping, great show!
Thanks for the items! Always packaged so well. Items are great. Merci tout est parfait. Thank you everything is perfect. The duties fees are very hard for canadian customer. Shame on your prez who is responsible. Cannot afford too buy in usa in the futur. You are great. Not your prez. Packaged so well, thank you so much ☺️ Amazing seller!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ received everything from all shows I purchased from. Everything was meaningfully wrapped to ensure no damage came to my items in transit. Retrositycollectibles very kind and knows his inventory. I will purchase again the future. I’m always so excited when my parcel arrives from Retrosity Collectibles. Such a wonderful show to watch and a great collection of modern and vintage toys. Every item is thoughtfully packaged and arrives safely all way to Aus. Thanks again ☺️ Great prices, fun to talk too, lovely figs! Always packed so well and fast shipping. Item was incredibly well packaged and protected—arrived in perfect condition! Super fast shipping! Highly recommended seller. Thank you! A+++ experience! such a great seller will be buying from again!!!
Just watch were you order from cause the shipping from another country is outrageous The item was super well protected and the seller was Quick to ship! Always fast delivery, very well packaged and above all, excellent prices Arrived in perfect condition as always very happy to do business with this seller
Amazing, pony was packaged safely will definitely be purchasing from this place again! Really good price, fast shipping and the packaging was great. I highly recommend. Amazing seller with unlimited selection! Everything arrived beautifully packaged, and in outstanding condition and phenomenal pricing! Thank you so much I will forever be a repeat customer 🫶🏼 me and my family look forward to every show!🫶🏼☺️ Thank you so so much! I love them! I love them thank you so much!! :D