Reviews (185)I commented about the fact that they lied on the condition saying there’s “no surfaces scratches”, when all 5 cards have surfaces scratches and I reached out saying I wouldn’t leave a bad review then I got blocked so here. Not to mention the cardboard wasn’t holding the cards in the package all the way and the were half way slipped out when I opened the package. Wishing you the best though 💪Thanks for the feedback. Before purchase, I provided clear photos of all five cards both in and out of top loaders, and you approved the condition based on those photos. The cards were shipped exactly as shown.
Regarding packaging, all cards were secured between cardboard and inside a bubble mailer, which is the same method used for over 1,000 successful shipments.
I only block buyers when there’s a mismatch between the approved photos and the claims made after delivery. Wishing you the best as well. Good price and super fast shipping! 10/10!! Well packaged & protected between cardboard! Book arrived in great condition! Thank you! Really quick and I got good cards and this is one of the best things I bought u should buy this item! Awesome!! Good packaging and poster. Check them out! Everything was perfect 👌! This is a great looking figure, from the sculpt to the metallic blue paint. The design of the character has always been a favorite of mine. Came in extra dented and bent, bad packaging :/overall tho love the art work, not worried about the condition aside from bad packaging Thank you for the purchase. All cards are shipped in a penny sleeve, rigid toploader, secured between two pieces of cardboard, and mailed in a bubble mailer — the same method used for over 1,000 successful shipments and 151 positive reviews. I’m glad you enjoyed the artwork, and I’m always committed to safe, consistent packaging for every order. Excellent seller. Product arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged. Was packaged perfectly and securely and received very quickly. Great service, shipping was fast and arrived on time Amazing seller, got my card and it was mint 👍🏼👍🏼 there was a slight delay on locating the car and he sent me 2 English packs for the inconvenience, couldn’t be happier. Would recommend to anyone. I've been looking for this comic for my son for a while, finally got it for his birthday. It came in good condition & my son was happy, so was I. So helpful for the issue that I had..super nice and for that buying more from you. So excited!!! They’re in great condition and I can’t wait to complete my collection and show them off. 10/10 🩷 thanks for the order card came in great condition. slowpoke is my favorite pokemon and i needed this card on a good price. Great Customer Service, fast shipping & packed very well. A++