Reviews (195)Neatly packed and a great streamer <3 cool stream, always a great time, even when I hit nothing but floors lol Everything was gorgeous!! Arrived on time!!! Cards as described! Great stream. Fun surprise wheel! Cards exactly as described, quick shipping! super fun streamer, needs a watch though 🤣🤣🤣 You already know I LOVED IT ALLL thank you!!!! You always take such good care of our packages! Thank you so much! Very quick and neat with delivery and packaging it was amazing so shoutout to the person selling amazing cards thank you for the review kingdesired!🫶🏻 is there anything that I could’ve done as a seller that would deserve five stars? if so, please let me know! I apologize in advance if there were any issues with your order.💜
-revelrytcg Thank you!! I love him Lmao Quick shipping, everything was packaged extremely well with care. Will definitely be purchasing again!TYSM SMOL‼️🫶🏻really means a lot to me that you received your order in good condition i take pride in packing orders to ensure safe travel to its new home💜
-revelrytcg Bangers after bangers, and great streamer! Tune in whenever you get the chance 🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️MANNN IF YOURE READING THIS TAP IN TO SEBMART AS WELL CRAZY SINGLES & DEALS🫶🏻‼️
-revelrytcg Ahh! I was so excited for this one to come in! I loved everything so much! No super big hits in the pack but I love all the cards anyways lol. LETS GOOOOO‼️🫶🏻
-revelrytcg Thank you so so much!! Cards are so cute and everything was packed well!! IT WAS ADORABLE I THOUGHT I ALREADY REVIEWED IT🤣🤣LMAO thank you for all the reviews🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
-revelrytcg One word amazing two words THANK YOU🫶🏻
-revelrytcg