Reviews (137)Love my jewelry!! Everything is so cute and even better in person. I also love all the fun giveaways! Got an extra special surprise in my package totally made my day 🥰🎁 Such a sweet little touch. Thank you so much! Highly recommend. 💕✨reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks girl! I appreciate you so much! 🩷 Obsessed with the heart Bo Reeves ring!!! It’s so comfortable too!! Love it!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
So glad you love it! Thanks for sending the amazing picture! I appreciate you so much 🩵🩵 I do, I do LOVE her!! Thank you for my cadman ring, I have just one holy grail left to shop for and then I’m done (haha year right) 😂 Your packaging is super cute too ❤️reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you for your support and purchase I am so glad you love her 🩵 Thank you for the cute givvy!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks for coming to my show 🩵 My new ring is even more beautiful in person! Love your show and all of your jewelry! ❤️reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you so much! I’m glad you love it. 🩷 Amazing item at a great price. Seller was quick to respond to questions and worked with me to obtain this long awaited ring!! reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
I’m so glad you came back for it! 🩷🩵🩷 OMG! Where do I start?! Such an amazing deal on a stunning piece of jewelry! Thank you so much! 🤩 reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks girl! 🩵 Beautiful ring and fast shipping!!! Seller is great to work with!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you so much! I hope you love both of your tahe rings!! 🩵 love the earrings. fast shipping. tyreversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks girl!!! these earrings are incredible and are better in person. I love shopping with Janae!! she has the best stuff!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
So glad you like them! Thank you for being so kind 🩷🩷 Thank you reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks for joining my shows 🩵 Amazing seller! Beautiful pieces! Great prices!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you so much! 🩵 Perfect!!!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you 🩷 Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you my friend! 🩵 Janae has the best taste! Great jewelry and a sweet show🥰 can't wait to see what's nextreversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks lady! You’re the best! 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you for the cute givvy! See you next show! 🩵reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks girl for joining my shows! I appreciate you LOVE LOVE LOVE MY PINK CONCH NECKLACE WITH PEARLS ITS GORGEOUS!!! THANK YOU!!♥️♥️reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for your business! 🩵🩵 Perfect! Just as described! Fits perfectly. Shipped quickly!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you for your purchase! 🩵 Thank you for the super cute givey! 🫶🏼reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
You’re so welcome! Thanks for joining my shows always. 🩵🩵 Beautiful! Thank you!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
So glad you love your items! Thank you for your purchase!!! 🩷 Great seller! Beautiful pieces! Amazing prices!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thank you for your business! It’s means the world to me! 🩵 Stunning jewelry at a great price!reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks girl! 🩵🩵 Great shows always! Amazing quality and prices. Always bookmarked! reversefbplusturquoiseSeller
Thanks Mrs Amber! I appreciate your support 🩵 everything is beautifulreversefbplusturquoiseSeller
So glad you love your items! Thank you!!! 🩵