Reviews (1,198)I love him even more in person! everything arrived in great condition! thanks So excited to get it!! So pretty! Just what I was looking for!! Got here fast too! 💕 Beyond happy with my purchase. I love it!!
Thank you so very much ❤️ Love these pitchers. They look great with my other ones. Packed very securely and speedy delivery. Thank you So lovely! Just as described on the show. Got here fast and packaged so nicely. Thank you Revival Salvage - Amy & Dad! Can’t wait for your next show! It’s awesome, I love it! Thank you!
Stars in the chat!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller, super sweet , & friendly. Fast shipping. Always bringing amazing items. Thank you hun!🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷 Received my order and it was shipped In a timely manner and was in great condition. Thankyou ❤️ Thank you so much! These shelves are so cool! Love all of your items! Thank you! Darling little wood ghosts! Amazing fun show with lots of variety! Everything was better than expected and arrived perfectly packaged! It’s just what I wanted! I am so happy with my purchase!! I love it!! It was wrapped up so well in a made for order box just right for my item, and got to me so fast. Thank you again Amy at Revival Salvage. I can’t wait for your next show. As always. Such awesome goodies! Thank you 😊 So unique! I love it! Got here fast! Thank you RevivalSalvage! Love my rusty crusty rooster and frame. Items were well wrapped and arrived safely. The Maryland fence ball is a unique reminder of when I lived there. Thanks for a great transaction. I love my purchase! So pretty, just as shown and described on the show! Got here so fast! Thank you. I love your shows Revival Salvage!
Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you. Everything arrived in perfect condition. I love it all. Thank you.