Reviews (2,023)Thank you so much for the giveaway! Excellent packaging for disney pins! Following seller for future purchases. Thank you! Just arrived, packed very secure. Looks even better in person! Great service and shipping! Appreciate the deal for this pickup for my personal collection. Funko came in great condition. Well packaged. Great and fast shipping very happy!!! Amazing thank you so much I got the sdcc bloo CHASE!!!! Ty For my ultimate freddy it was clean and a nice limited edition funko. For the kitsune franny, I received one that wasn’t on screen and this one has damage with a crooked sticker. Wish I knew it wasn’t gonna be the item on screen and at least could have given me a clean one.revolution_collectablesSeller
You had the option to send back the item for a full refund.
I told you that i understood your frustration with the nic on the box as i myself am a box collector.
But i digress you cant please everyone. A+ seller. Quick shipping and packed well! Awesome seller and fast shipping!! Arrived fast, packaged well and product was as shown. Follow seller for more great deals! pop was wrapped tight & no space left in shipping box...shipped fast & safely arrived shipped fast and top notch packaging