Reviews (52)Ty for the givyrex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
No prob man super awesome seller and has cool shows with lots of stuff. he even makes pry bars and stuff like that. check him out!rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you bro Great sellers!!! Fast shipping!rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you sir Good knives at a good price. Thanks Rexrex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Yes, sir thank you very much Very nice flashlight and very sticky stickers as a gift! 🎁
Thank you!!!
rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you very much Great seller!!! Easy to work with and received the package quickly. Very satisfied customer!!!rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you very much, sir awesome seller. great products. fast shipping. will buy from again. 🔥🔥🔥rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you, bro well put together lanyard with cool skull, fast shipper and patient. Blessings to him!rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you very much, sir 100% Satisfied, great knives and great shows. rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you very much. I appreciate you, sir. All around great guy!!! Yall need to check him out!!!rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you, bro quick shipping and cool ass products! Thanks for the extras. Great show. do yourself a favor and tune in.rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
I appreciate you thank you Good guy ! rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you very much, sir I appreciate it brother, thanks again. rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Yes, sir no problem. I appreciate you. awesome seller. can't wait for his customs to be available. Hurry up brother. lolrex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
I appreciate you I’m trying Great seller!! Fast shipping!!rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you, sir Awesome box of goodies! Even sent me toilet paper rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Lol i’m glad it came in handy. Thank you sir. I just hope it doesn’t give you crabs. Great seller. Great show. Thanks Rex!rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
You’re very welcome thank you Great show rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you very much Dudes a stud rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you, sir Great seller and that fastest shipping I’ve seen on whatnot! Will definitely be back! A++rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
I appreciate you Awesome fella right here! Ladies and gentlemen he’s taken 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
😘😘😘 thank you very much Sexy rexy is the besty rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you, sir Great seller 👍👍rex_like_the_dinosaur_1Seller
Thank you