Reviews (46,265)Came quick asf clean ass cards too
Packed good
Delivered quick Packaging was great and I received the product on time
Good stream, great card. Just confused about shipping. On screen it said .99 for shipping plus tax but then I paid over $4. Other than that. Good deal Fast shipping! Great seller Awesome seller awesome show Let’s gooo I bought 16 singles for 40 bucks …..& they worth 6$ hell yeah overall great cards love em First slab!! Shipped quickly and in great condition. cards arrived quickly and in great shape. thank you Got the beach card from givvy w pack! Great seller and great cards Shipped quick and got a great deal Great slabs, awesome deals Great card, quick shipping, excellent communication!
Exactly as shown, shipped quick, packed safe. Great cards! Great price! Thank u my guy! Very pleased! Love the card I received!! Thank you so much