Reviews (52)Always fabulous finds! ❤️ Great doily variety! ❤️ tysm!!Snowy!!! Thank you my girl , for all the support ✨💛 Beautiful throw for my home! 🎀 such good inventory & amazing seller! Thank you!💖 THANK YOU! what great treasures. Exactly as described. Thank you so much!! Happy you love them 💛✨ Love this seller and all her beautiful things! Quick shipping Ty! Oh gosh the sewing box was wonderful, handle was broken inside when it got here but it can be fixed! All the fabric was fantastic also thanks so so much!Thank you so much and I’m so happy you love all of your goodies 💛✨ Amazing seller, I wish I could give her 10 stars! So happy with my newest addition to my watermelon collection! Items exactly as described.
Shipped fast & packaged well!
Can’t wait for your next show! Everything identifies as said...well pleased with purchase Great items and service!!! Awesome items and awesome seller!!! I’m IN love with my items! Great items and great seller! Will be purchasing from again! Thank you :) Fabulous purchase and amazing seller!!!! Thank you bunches! I always enjoy your shows🩷🩷🩷 Items always arrive fast and well packaged :) Everything I buy from this seller is absolutely adorable! In this order, I received the sweetest wooden swan that is so cottagecore and lovely, along with the most whimsical little ceramic frog. Everything was packaged with care, arrived promptly, and was in perfect condition. I always look forward to shopping with her and can’t wait for my next purchase! The most beautiful bowl I have ever seen and the hair clips are so unique. Love all my purchases! Great items and fast shipping!!! Another great purchase! Fast shipping! It was my birthday and I received a special extra little something because the sweet seller found out! Unexpected yet so sweet! Great seller! Quick shipping! The most beautiful items that are “one of a kind, no other like it”. I think I have worn the mini claw clip everyday and I usually have my hair down.